About Us – Why choose Russell Worth Solicitors?
For over 20 years we have been dedicated to helping people achieve justice and secure the compensation they deserve following an accident.
Our team of over 50 solicitors and support staff understand how an injury can impact on your life. The service we provide is caring, compassionate and expert.
We are on your side every step of the way. We are confident that wherever you are in England and Wales, Russell Worth will be the right choice for you.
“Outstanding client service from start to finish. From the very first time I called Russell Worth I was impressed with their friendly professionalism. I had called a number of the TV advertised compensation lawyers and large firms with impressive websites and received nothing but poor service from what appeared to be over-worked and under-trained staff. I had hesitated to call RWS because they are located at the other end of the country to me, but I’m so glad I made that call. RWS are just the very best at listening, understanding my situation, putting me at ease and coming up quickly with a plan of action that resulted in more compensation than I had expected possible. Actually, the TV advertised legal firms had told me I couldn’t expect any compensation for my injuries. Thanks heavens for RWS!!”
Here is a list of reasons why you should choose us to represent you with your claim:
1. We give you a free, no obligation, plain English claim assessment explaining the claims process step by step and answering any questions you may have.
2. We have an excellent rating on the independent ratings platform, TrustPilot.*
3. We charge competitive and fair fees.
4. We have unrivaled experience in the personal injury sector having started the company in 1997.
5. We have recovered millions of pounds worth of personal injury compensation. We use all of our expertise for your benefit when you make a claim to ensure that you receive the right amount of compensation for your claim.
6. We have a strong customer service ethos running through the veins of the company. Happy clients make happy staff. Happy staff make a successful company.
7. We only do PI – we can offer a specialised service using our specialised knowledge.
8. We have over 40 employees – small enough to care, big enough to cope
9. New client team phone lines open 8.30am until 7pm – open at times convenient to our clients.
10. An efficient, process-driven service through our use of technology – clients get good, well driven service.
11. We are honest, offering a good honest service to honest clients in need.
12. We can visit you at home or take care of all matters to get you started on the telephone; whichever is easier for you. Our office meeting room is on the ground floor where we have disabled access facilities should you wish to visit us here at the office.
13. We get early treatment for clients – our clients feel better sooner, and don’t have to wait for NHS, and means that NHS isn’t lumbered with the cost of treating people whose injury isn’t their fault.
14. Friendly service, someone they can talk to
15. Clients praise us for keeping in touch – they like our use of email and text.
16. Our claims handlers will give you their direct dial so you can get in touch with them anytime you like.
17. We listen.
18. We give clear and practical expert advice.
19. We are an affiliated member of Headway, the brain injury association.
20. We actively encourage a sensitive approach to all claims from our staff. If this is not your experience then we want to know about it.
21. We’ll keep you updated every step of the way. Even if in the unlikely event that there has not been any progress, we will let you know. You will not be left in the dark.
22. We offer a No Win No Fee contract on most of our claims so we claim most of our expenses from the opposition.
23. We support over 15 charities a year.
24. 94% of our clients would recommend our company to a friend.**
25. We have recouped over £90M compensation for clients since 2010.