Defective Work Equipment Claims
Over £90 million compensation recovered for our UK clients – Russell Worth Solicitors
We are all entitled to expect to do a day’s work without being injured by the equipment we use. Unfortunately, far too many people do get injured by their work equipment, all too often suffering serious injury and incurring significant losses as a result.
If you have been injured because of faulty or defective work equipment, contact us for specialist legal representation. We have dealt with a huge number of claims, securing the compensation that people are entitled to.
Free Work Claim Assessment
“Outstanding client service from start to finish. From the very first time I called Russell Worth I was impressed with their friendly professionalism. I had called a number of the TV advertised compensation lawyers and large firms with impressive websites and received nothing but poor service from what appeared to be over-worked and under-trained staff. I had hesitated to call RWS because they are located at the other end of the country to me, but I’m so glad I made that call. RWS are just the very best at listening, understanding my situation, putting me at ease and coming up quickly with a plan of action that resulted in more compensation than I had expected possible. Actually, the TV advertised legal firms had told me I couldn’t expect any compensation for my injuries. Thanks heavens for RWS!!”
Our specialists can:
- Recover compensation for the pain and injury suffered
- Pay for private medical treatment to help you get back to normal as quickly as possible
- Obtain payment for the lost wages, either now or in the future if you can’t work
- Help obtain compensation if a loved one has died in an accident at work
We are experts
Our team of specialists have won many claims for injuries caused by defective work equipment. We know that many injuries occur because employers don’t always comply with the law. We know from experience that accidents are more likely to happen if your employer does not supply you with the right equipment, or doesn’t check that it is right for the job you are doing, or gives you equipment that is faulty- and that can apply even if your employer doesn’t know that the equipment is faulty!
We know that sometimes employers don’t even think about the equipment they give to their employees…
Here are just a few of the cases that we have dealt with:
- Tools which are broken
- Machines that do not have guards to protect fingers and hands
- Use of equipment which has been adapted badly from another different work process, making it unsafe
- Ladders which are too short, or unsupported, or placed at the wrong angle, or which collapse when you use them
Work equipment can include factory machinery such as presses or drills, office equipment like chairs and furniture, and also equipment used out on the road, such as plumber’s or electrician’s tools.
What sort of injuries?
Any injury caused by defective machinery, to include:
- Broken wrists, arms and legs when falling from ladders
- Crush injuries or amputations caused by unguarded machinery
Genuine No Win No Fee Service
We offer a genuine no win no fee service which means that if you lose your claim, you don’t pay anything.