National Coverage. No Win No Fee. Over £90M in compensation recovered for our clients.
Being diagnosed with mesothelioma is a pretty horrible experience for the individual concerned and those around them. If you or a loved one have been diagnosed with this illness then get in touch now.
Free Claim Assessment
- Mesothelioma is a form of Asbestosis (a cancer caused by exposure to Asbestos), typically affecting the lining of the lungs (pleura).
- It has been known to affect the lining of the stomach, the sac around the heart and the sac that surrounds the testicles.
- Asbestos was used extensively in the building and construction and other heavy industries in the 1960’s-1980’s.
- It can take from 15-50 years for the individual to show symptoms.
- Just washing the clothes of someone that has been around Asbestos on a regular basis is enough for that person to contract some sort of Asbestos related disease later on in life.
What can you do if you have been diagnosed?
If you were exposed to asbestos while you were employed then you may wish to take legal proceedings against the organization you were employed by at the time of exposure. Russell Worth have a fantastic track record at this so why not give us a call on the number above or complete one of our short forms and we’ll get back to you.
Despite numerous regulations being passed since the 1970s, there are still many people being exposed to Asbestos. It is your employer’s duty to ensure that the environment you work in is safe and all measures have been taken to avoid injury to those working in the environment. If this is not the case then you are well within your rights to claim compensation against your employer’s’ insurance policy.
What can we do for you?
If you would like to take proceedings against your employer then Russell Worth can help you. We have helped many of our clients reach a successful conclusion to their mesothelioma case, and are here to help you source the finances and care provision to take care of your personal needs along with those of your loved ones. Take a look at our happy customers to see what our clients have to say about our service.
We’re asbestos related disease claim specialists and we have successfully won many cases similar to yours. We are members of the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL), are accredited by the Law Society as Personal Injury Specialists and are authorized and regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA).
Free Claim Assessment