We understand that sometimes making the decision to claim for compensation is more difficult than you think!
This page looks to try and answer some of the questions surrounding making a claim. Sometimes it’s not as easy as one might think but when you actually look at the situation and circumstances you find yourself in, it can sometimes give you the clarity you need. If you are in any doubt, please speak to one of our advisers.
How do I know if I can claim?
It’s really quite simple. Have you suffered from an injury within the last 3 years that wasn’t your fault? If your answer is ‘yes’ to this question then you have a case for a claim and should speak to our legal advisors to confirm this and get an estimate of how much compensation to expect.
Why should you claim?
- To get the medical attention you need.
- Because you are legally entitled to. The law surrounding personal injury is designed to help someone who has suffered unnecessarily through no fault of his or her own, to get the compensation they deserve.
- If you claim it may stop it happening again in the future as awareness will be raised and people will go out of their way to stop it happening or instead face the consequences.
- Why should you suffer alone without some sort of compensation?
- We offer a No Win No Fee claims agreement so there is no risk to you.
Why wouldn’t you claim
You may have been involved in a road traffic accident, which can lead to so many different types of injuries, or in a slightly different way you may have sustained an injury whilst playing sport. These are very dissimilar accidents which may or may not lead to diverse types of suffering (mental / physical / financial) but ultimately, you will have suffered and if IT WAS NOT YOUR FAULT, then it is not fair that you should pay the price while the person responsible gets off ‘scott free’.
Get the medical attention you need
Because of the diverse nature of injuries sustained in any accident, compensation needs to be agreed after you have seen a medical expert. Our medical experts at the Fay Pedler Clinic and the Injury Care Clinics nationwide tend to take care of most of our rehabilitation work.
The law is there to Support You
The law surrounding personal injuries is such that it serves to support people who have genuinely suffered through no fault of their own. It is a legal system that strives to bring justice to people who have lost or suffered as a result of someone else’s actions (or lack there of).
No Win No Fee
We operate the majority of our claims on a No Win No Fee basis, meaning that if you lose, you don’t pay us anything so there is no risk to you.