Trying to decide which personal injury firm to instruct can be a daunting prospect. If you find yourself in this situation chances are you, a friend or a loved one have been involved in an accident and sustained injury. Where do you turn? Can someone local to Plymouth deal with your claim? Which firm should you chose?
We firmly believe that Russell Worth Solicitors are your best option. Why? What makes us stand out from other personal injury firms? Read on to find out.
- We are a local Plymouth firm based in Plympton.
- Formed in 1997 Russell Worth is a well-established firm which has grown from strength to strength. We currently employ over 60 experienced and driven staff, all ready and willing to help you with your claim.
- We are open 7 days a week. Monday – Friday 8.30am-9pm and weekends 9-5. Being open during these hours ensures that our clients who are employed will be able to contact us outside regular working hours.
- Our offices are easily accessible with free parking. No need to worry about where to park, how far away the office is from the car park and if you have enough change to feed the meter.
- Our meeting room, should you wish to come into the office, is on the ground floor. There are no steps or stairs to worry about.
- We have a mobile team on the road who are happy to meet you at your home to complete our paperwork should you wish.
- Don’t fancy meeting with us face to face? We appreciate that time is precious and following an accident you may not be well enough to travel or feel up to having anyone visit you at home. No problem, we can discuss everything over the phone at a time convenient to you. In fact this is our most popular method of receiving instructions from clients.
- Perhaps most importantly of all we have a wealth of experience in dealing with personal injury claims. We know the impact an accident can have on you not just physically but emotionally, financially and practically. We will support you through what can be an extremely stressful time and do our upmost to ensure you receive the compensation to which you are entitled.
If you would like an informal, free, no obligation chat with one of our team please feel free to call into our offices at Ashleigh Way, Langage Park Office Campus, Plympton, Plymouth, PL7 5JX and speak to us face to face about making a claim or if you prefer to telephone us on 0800 028 2060 or complete our Online Claim Assessment and one of our New Client Team members will be happy to chat to you.