It’s probably not great news that you have landed on this page as chances are either you or a loved one have been involved in a road traffic accident. Are you looking for help, advice, and guidance? The good news is that you have come to the right place.
Here at Russell Worth we have been representing claimants in road traffic accidents since 1997 and know just how devastating being involved in a collision can be. There is the obvious injury to consider not to mention the emotional trauma many victims experience. It can be a distressing and unsettling time. The injury may necessitate time off work resulting in financial worries. Simple tasks such as washing, shopping and looking after the children can all become huge obstacles to overcome.
What we can do for you
As with any personal injury claim, to succeed the accident needs to have been caused by the negligence of a third party. This could be a negligent driver or perhaps the council for failing to maintain the roads adequately. We would advise calling us on 0800 028 2060 to discuss any potential claim you may have with one of our trained, professional and friendly team members who will be able to assess your claim on a free, no obligation basis.
If you have a valid claim with reasonable prospects of success we can claim the following for you from the third parties insurance company:-
• Compensation for your injuries
• Payment of rehabilitation fees – such as physiotherapy
• Other medical expenses such as prescription costs
• Travel costs – for example to and from medical appointments
• Loss of earnings
• Cost of care – for example help with shopping/washing/childcare
• Telephone/postage costs
• Any other cost incurred as a direct result of your injury.
When making a claim for non-jury losses, there is a much higher chance of recovering these costs if you retain proof such as receipts/wage slips etc. Without this evidence it is difficult to get full recovery of these losses if at all.
Types of road traffic accidents we can help you with
There are many accidents types we handle but here are a few, road traffic accident specific, matters we deal with:-
• Pedestrian – hit and run.
• Cyclist – collision with another vehicle or fall due to hazard on the road such as pothole/missing drain cover.
• Bus collision
• Car accident – collision with another vehicle, hazard on the road, defective garage repair.
• Uninsured/hit and run
We strongly feel that we are the best personal injury firm to deal with your traffic accident claim and would invite you to check out our client reviews on Trustpilot to give you an idea of the quality of service we provide. Give us a call today on 0800 028 2060 or make a free claim enquiry – below. We look forward to hearing from you.
Free Claim Assessment